Trading BTC to RON
If you look at the BTC to RON price chart, it can be noticed that although this pair might have lower volatility compared to some other Bitcoin pairs, it can provide attractive opportunities for traders. Namely, the changes up to hourly time frames show a potential for a movement of a couple of percentages. On the other hand, swing traders that will select the BTC/RON may successfully open and close trades with more significant price movements.
What is Bitcoin?
Since its introduction in 2008, the Bitcoin has had a significant impact on the financial markets and on trading. Despite the scepticism related to BTC in the early years, it is now one of the most actively traded cryptocurrencies in the world. Bitcoin is a base or quoted currency in tens of currency pairs with a daily trading volume reaching tens of billions of pounds.
Here are some interesting facts about the BTC:
- At the beginning of 2010 the Bitcoin price was only $0.003, so with $1 you were able to buy more than 300 Bitcoins. Today $1 can be used to cover only a portion of your trading fees because BTC has appreciated substantially since then.
- Although the name Satoshi Nakamoto is associated with the invention of Bitcoin, in reality the creator (or creators) of Bitcoin is unknown.
- Losing your crypto wallet private key most likely means that you can no longer access your Bitcoins, they are lost for ever. So, find a safe way to keep your private key.
- The Bitcoin supply is limited to 21 million coins.
- In some stores, you can use Bitcoins to buy food and drinks, video games, flights and even property directly.
- The real-world transaction in Bitcoin was made in 2010 when Laszlo Hanyecz paid 10,000 BTC for two pizzas which were worth only $30. Later on, 10,000 Bitcoins were worth tens of millions of dollars.
Which factors affect the Bitcoin value?
The supply and demand of the Bitcoin have a major influence on its price. The cost for mining Bitcoins also affects the value of BTC, in a way that higher costs would imply that BTC value should increase or mining would be unprofitable. The number and strength of competitive cryptocurrencies and the number of currency exchanges which quote the BTC can positively or negatively impact the BTC value. Moreover, different regulations and legal issues can affect the value as evident in the past.
What is Romanian Leu (RON)?
As its national currency, Romania uses the Romanian leu (or lei for plural) or RON which is subdivided into 100 units called bani. The currency was first introduced in 1867. Overall, based on different social and economic factors, Romanian leu was introduced four times. The last introduction took place in 2005.
Which factors affect the RON value?
The RON exchange rate can be under pressure from economic, financial or monetary factors. The level of import and export can have a dramatic influence on the RON value. Demand and supply of the domestic currency by domestic and foreign entities is another factor which needs to be considered when analysing the movement of BTC to RON. Moreover, as an EU member state, the conditions in the overall EU economy, as well as the EU relationships with other countries, influence the RON rate.
Traders should also watch things related to the Romanian economy and political situation. For example, decisions made by the central bank need to be put on the radar as they have crucial importance for the RON value and consequently for the BTC/RON exchange.
Also, traders should pay attention to the possibility that Romania may abandon its official currency and become part of the Eurozone by accepting the euro as its new currency.
Moreover, currencies coming from a transitional economy with a specific economic history can be influenced by psychological factors. Due to negative experience in the past, adverse conditions (economic, political, etc) may result in increased supply of the RON by the domestic entities in an attempt to convert their holdings in a more stable currency. Such action may create a weaker RON and consequently result in an upward movement of the Bitcoin to RON rate.
Why trade BTC to RON with Currency.com?
- Advanced charts and tools
Access to 70+ technical indicators and analysis tools, powerful charts, real-time price alerts and notifications.
Seamlessly fund your account and withdraw fiat with your credit card, bank transfer or a crypto wallet.
Stop paying more to trade BTC. Start with as little as 0.002 BTC and enjoy the power of up to 100x leverage.
- Smooth trading experience
Instantly buy tokenised assets with Bitcoin and at competitive prices. Store your holdings safe and transfer with ease.
- Negative balance protection
Manage your risk with guaranteed stop-loss and take-profit orders. Never lose more than you put in.