- “Currency Com Bel” Limited liability company (TIN 193130368) with an address at: 220030, Minsk city, Internatsionalnaya street, 36-1, office 724, room 2.
- “Currency Com Bel” LLC is a resident of the High Technology Park (registration decision as a High Technology Park resident, minutes No.08/НС-6пр dated as of December 19, 2018) and performs its activity in accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus dated December 21, 2017 No. 8 and in accordance with other laws of the Republic of Belarus.
- Customer support on usage of “Currency Com Bel” information system is available via phone (+375293757075) and via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Your requests can also be sent via post to the address: 220030, Minsk city, Internatsionalnaya street, 36-1, office 724, room 2.
- Personal data protection in “Currency Com Bel” LLC is performed by an officer responsible for system administration and information security. Privacy concerns can be sent to email@example.com.
- In order to make deals (transactions) in the information system provided by “Currency Com Bel” LLC the client transfers to “Currency Com Bel” LLC money, electronic money, digital signs (tokens) in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Belarus, decisions of Supervisory Board of the High Technology Park and agreements concluded between the clients and “Currency Com Bel” LLC.
- Services on storage (depositing) of reports about client’s activity in the trading system and about the amounts of assets on their accounts are provided to “Currency Com Bel” by “VP Capital” limited liability company, with address at: 220030, Republic of Belarus, Minsk, Yanki Kupali str., building 25, office 307, phone number +375 (29) 320-78-48, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The sole participant (founder) of Currency Com Bel Limited Liability Company is private company limited by shares CURRENCY COM LIMITED, incorporated in Gibraltar.
- If the client does not agree with the actions (inaction) of Currency Com Bel LLC he has the right to refer the relevant dispute to the court or the arbitral tribunal (subject to the claims procedure specified in the contract concluded by the client with Currency Com Bel LLC). The client also has the right to invite Currency Com Bel LLC to settle the dispute by means of mediation.