What documents do you need in order to verify my account?
In order to verify your account, we require proof of your identity (POI) and proof of your address (POA). Your POI must include your Full Name (Middle Name is optional), date of birth, citizenship, document number, issuing body/state, expiration date and the date of issue (i.e. passport, ID card, residence permit, etc.). Your POA must include your full name (Middle Name is optional), address and the date of document issue (i.e. registration stamp, bank statement, utility bill, etc.).
Fees and charges
How to make a deposit?
You should login to your account and in case you conduct your first deposit click on the "deposit" button or on the "wallets" button in case you made deposits prior, and choose "deposit" next to the currency you are interested in. After that you will see 2 options for fiat:
- bank transfer: by choosing this option you will be able to see all the required payment details. Please note that bank account you conduct your deposit from should be opened on your own name;
- bank card: after clicking on this button you should specify your card details and conduct your payment. You can deposit fiat money using a VISA or MasterCard debit or credit card. Please note that using MasterCard, emitted out of the Republic of Belarus, involves a RUB conversion, but funds will still be credited in your chosen currency.
How to make a withdrawal?
You should login to your account, click on "wallets" button and choose "withdraw" next to the currency you are interested in.
After that you will have 3 options:
- bank transfer: by choosing this option you will be able to enter all the required payment details. Please note that bank account should be opened on your own name. You also should send us a confirmation that the bank account is opened on your own name via email (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- bank card **** XXXX: after clicking on this button your withdrawal will be automatically conducted on the chosen bank card. If you don't see an option of bank card withdrawal it means that your card is not activated within our platform. In order to do it, please conduct a deposit from your own card;
- cryptowallet: after choosing this variant you will have to enter your crypto wallet address towards which you want to conduct a withdrawal. Please, make sure you mentioned the right withdrawal address as we won't be able to change any information in case something is wrong.