Customer Support Service
9:00 - 19:00 Minsk time (GMT +3) We are always there to respond via chats and emails [email protected]
Currency.com values all of our clients' privacy and we are doing our utmost to protect and store it in the most secure way possible.
We have taken extremely strict measures to ensure that all of our clients data remains safe and secure:
✓ Currency.com’s staff are highly vetted, and every decision concerning even remotely sensitive data passes through a strict approval protocol
✓ Currency.com stores users’ data in servers that are protected by high-security measures.
✓ Currency.com encrypts client data wherever possible – replicated in real time and backed up securely on a daily basis.
✓ Currency.com uses PGP/GPG for email encryption, a discrete system for secure document upload and verification and the highest level of global encryption that prevents tampering with any aspect of the client information and holdings. To the best of publicly available information, there is no known method which will allow a person or group to break PGP encryption by cryptographic or computational means.
✓ Currency.com is subject to the strictest scrutiny from the world’s first jurisdiction with overall legal regulation of businesses based on blockchain technology.
How does your regulations help with ensuring client data safety?
Decree No. 8 strongly emphasises the protection of personal data, implementing structures that guarantee data protection to the same level as the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) in the European Union.
Preventing fraud and financial crimes is one of Currency.com’s key priorities. Currency.com has robust technical infrastructure in place to prevent fraudulent activity across the entire Currency.com ecosystem.
- We offer the best user-account security, implementing the strongest two-factor authentication (2FA) in all aspects of our platform, including login, deposits, trading and any actions using API keys. The client can also enable a separate 2FA channel (known as a Master Key) in the unlikely event they lose access to their account.
- The company has rigorously followed best-in-class security and regulatory procedures laid out in the “On Digital Economy Development” decree of the Belarusian state.
- Currency.com leverages the full traceability of blockchain transactions to ensure no fraud can reasonably take place on the platform. Currency.com uses the world’s top software to track this, such as Coinfirm, Elliptic, and Chainanalysis.
- Currency.com stores users’ data in servers that are protected by high-security measures. We use PGP (Pretty Good Privacy)/GPG (GNU Privacy Guard) for email encryption, a discrete system for secure document upload and verification and the highest level of global encryption that prevents tampering with any aspect of client information and holdings.
- We encrypt client data wherever possible. Currency.com’s staff are highly vetted and every decision concerning even remotely sensitive data passes through a strict approval protocol.
Our servers are also housed in an ultra-secure locked private cage serviced by LD4 Equinix, one of the world’s foremost professional data centres. They are also protected by armed guards and video surveillance. LD4 Equinix is used by many of the world’s leading exchanges including the Dow Jones, Nasdaq and the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
If you’ve forgotten your password, please contact us through chat, email or phone and we will walk you through the process of changing your password.
Using our platform, you can trade the worlds most popular financial markets - Stocks, Indices, Cryptocurrencies and Commodities.
Trading in Currency.com platform works with Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), EUR, USD, BYN and RUB.
At launch, we will open trading to 150 instruments, with the number rising to 4,000 over time as we grow.